- Have you seen my face? I have a pretty cool face.
- Sometimes the things I talk about help people! That’s pretty neat.
- I tend to pick things up quickly, which is super rad.
- I put in a lot of hard work to get where I am today, and I am proud of that!
- Lately I’ve been trying to save money for Reasons and while I haven’t been going as well as I’d like, I still have about $800 saved, which is more than I’ve ever been able to save before. I’m so, so proud of this one, you don’t even know.
Australian Karkat – Ashkatom
Imagine Human Dualscar being your World History professor. His Australian accent is smooth and undeniably sexy. He always comes in a little late, coffee in hand and weathered textbook in another.
His black curls always have the habit of falling into his dark eyes after the first hour.
When he raises his arm to write notes on the board in his wriggling, almost calligraphy-like handwriting, you can see the thick muscles of his back move fluidly beneath his shirt.
Despite his good looks, he is very vehement and passionate about his subject. He grades harshly and churns out note after note. You find it hard to keep up, hard to not stare at him so longingly during class.
He’s dismissed half the class and flunked alot of the others by the time December comes around.
Somehow, despite the fact that you know you struggle in his class, he has never given you lower than a B average.
It’s when he winks at you, then asks you to stay behind, when you get the idea…